13.04.09

Books are burning



i learned that opening up implicates danger
the most shattering perception
when you get mistaken for a stranger
he said: hey mate, i never met you
his date said pleased to meet you
i necked my vodka when she touched my arm
i said don’t touch me or I do you harm
alone, but never lonely
i have always been a rover
and i guess I’ll ever be
but when I’m clear and sober
i feel the need in me
sometimes i think i’m smarter
than half the world and more
maybe my hearts just larger
when i do, i do adore
and i search and search but I don’t find
someone that really reads my mind
but then i did but she turned away
but hey, i’ll be ok
i guess i have to
always told me i should stay away from my music
because you abuse it
use it

to wipe the smiles off my face
able to turn a place
into the blackest room in space
my soul got a tattoo of your face
now i can’t get rid of it
i tried doctors with lasers
and phasers
pills and voodoo
but no one could help me like you do
i spent a fortune on cures and therapy
but even the pope wasnt there for me
i wrote books and blogs and useless info
to ease my pain, just like a nympho
but at the end of our day
all that just doubles the decay
but hey, i’ll be ok
i guess i have to
right?

1 Kommentar:

  1. "..my soul got a tattoo of your face.."-- wunderschön!Habe vor kurzer zeit auf deinen blog gestossen und muss sagen, einige beiträge haben mich zutiefst berührt und zum nachdenken gebracht,was ja bekanntlich nie schadet:) also weiter so!:)

    AntwortenLöschen