15.12.08

a week in music

ok, this place is bringing you darn useless knowledge, so here we go. my ipod playlist for this week.

1. Apartment Story - The National
2. Drive - Bic Runga
3. Je reviens te chercher - Gilbert Becaud
4. Human - The Killers
5. Love will tear us apart - Susanna and the magical Orchestra
6. Leave me alone - New Order
7. Transatlanticism - Death Cab For Cutie
8. Hapo Zamani - Miriam Makeba
9. Hot'n Cold - Katie Perry
10. We almost lost Detroit - Gil Scott-Heron

Hope you like them. If not, I dont care. Thats some useless info anyway!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1SZvhCNIY0&feature=related

2 Kommentare:

  1. alles ist im wandel. nichts bleibt, wie es ist. doch was uns normalerweiser weiser, besser oder klüger werden lässt, ist bei mtv so richtig in die hose gegangen. eine musikalische tragödie!

    "Fuck that! When did mediocrity and banality become a good image for your children? I want my children to listen to people who fucking ROCKED! I want someone who plays from his fucking HEART!” (Bill Hicks)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hummm..

    Maybe if I visit A LOT I will eventually understand what I read :-)

    I would like to become a "fan" of your blog but I don't see a way to do such things :-(

    Here is the best German I can do for you:
    Erforderliches Feld - muss ausgefüllt werden.
    Sie können
    Die Prüfung von Kommentaren wurde aktiviert. Alle Kommentare müssen durch den Blog-Autor genehmigt werden.

    AntwortenLöschen