05.12.08

Max Milligan




Hello there, free world.

Today I would like to introduce you to one of my favourite artists, Max Milligan.

I have always been a fan of art photography, though I’ve never been a collector or insider to the scene or so. But I don’t think you have to be as long as know what you like and can appreciate the visual outcome of an artist’s hard work. I just saw his latest work and it simply blew me away. Atmospheric landscapes or tiny details, wildlife, people. Max Milligan’s work is different. I really do not know how to put it…its just…different. This guy really has an eye for the outstanding. His pictures are mesmerizing and captivating and I’m sure you agree when you take a look at his pictures.
So for now, run and check www.maxmilligan.com and stay tuned for its relaunch in January 2009. His books are available on www.amazon.co.uk. The new one is coming in 2010. Something I really look forward to!




4 Kommentare:

  1. Thank you Ralf....that was beautiful...some art I must confess, I do not get...but art like this resonates with my soul...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. same here, great stuff!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Max, the pictures are exquisite! Great job, I will look for your book on Amazon.

    AntwortenLöschen