19.08.10

OH GOD I WANTED THIS SO MUCH

and so you say you need no vacaction
in the grey light of your days
another nighttime variation
that rides with you and stays
in my new built bed, like newly weds
forgotten are the shady dreads
in whitest sheets pleasing inner needs
don't you ever stop to stroke my neck

is this square one, has it only just begun
when memories feel ancient
do you bet on patience
to bear a hand, a coming back
for good, for ever, for all days left
minimize the gaping cleft
you love, you theft
oh don't you ever stop to stroke my neck

how i begged to differ, the lunatic gaffer
the kid, some wit, but helplessly
without you, then suddenly
it's all there in reach
a beauty in its sleep, so deep
i'll never let it steep
i hold it tight all nights from now to then and back
oh don't you ever stop to stroke my neck







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen